A local social enterprise that provides a place where people come together to grow fresh food, to learn, to relax and to make new friends.
- Easy access to fresh, nutritional food
- A sense of achievement that comes through growing and sharing your own food
- Making friends with people in your neighbourhood
- Learning and developing gardening skills
- Learning and developing social and management skills
- Healthy outdoor exercise
- Participating in a constructive and productive recreational activity
- Improving the outdoor environment
20 Mill St, Mossman
(07) 40 98 2005
Is the group a member of any accredited community garden organisation?
Eg communitygarden.org.au directory
Maybe include links to interesting docs such as
or to info at the seed Savers Network etc (community based garden networks)_